...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

01 September 2007

16 weeks...KICKS!

it's coming along...and for proof that he (or she) is actually growing in there, this week I felt him kicking! Last week I thought I felt them, and this week they've only gotten stronger. It feels like light fluffy popcorn popping. Right now it's only 3 or 4 kicks per day, but once he kicked for long enough for Anthony to feel one of the kicks! It's very low...which the way my stomach is expanding and the location of all the kicks so far, make me think that I'm definitely "carrying low."
And here is a lovely photo combining Independence Day and the first onesie we've bought for the baby.
Yesterday was Independence Day here and the baby sure made his presence known- I had read about 'ligament stretching' but yesterday I experienced it. It felt like someone was pulling the flesh from my bones. Today is much better!
The onesie took a bit of searching to find. And we learned something new... baby clothes here don't have snaps. Or at least not commonly, just lots of little buttons (which is why we only bought one:) Every little thing with this little one is an adventure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY my favorite part! (The kicking, though the shopping isn't so bad, either!)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha cute belly pic! I love the kicking - I think it feels so good!

Anonymous said...

it looks like you are trying to give the baby a kiss, how sweet. i can wait to see him

Anonymous said...

woohoo...sweet little baby kicks...! definitely going to have to send baby clothes - can't imagine ALL buttons on a squirmy little one! love, gammalou