A couple nights ago the lovely LauraL passed on to us a couple of baby toys. They're cute and fun! While bringing them home from her house we were talking about how strange it'll be in a few months when a little person is in the back-seat of our car making noise and playing with these very toys. Fun!
This is Anthony at 15 weeks pregnant...

JUST KIDDING!

He's just showing you one of the toys Laura gave us... that one lights up and we tried to make it light up under his shirt, but the picture never came out right.
And here's me with the other toy- a fun caterpillar, it squeaks, and has that plastic-crunchy stuff inside some of the fabric (I can't describe it very well, but a lot of baby toys have it now)...
And I'm really 15 weeks pregnant...

A few weeks ago we encouraged some friends of ours who were visiting to purchase these....

while on a shopping trip to IKEA. We told them they'd be the coolest parents in the world if they could put puzzle-shaped ice in their kids' kool-aid. Well... they gave in to such a great sales pitch and bought a couple. Last week we found ourselves at IKEA and the same thought went through our minds...and we gave in as well... of course, we had to try them out ourselves!
We're already having fun and the baby isn't even here yet!
4 comments:
The coolest people and parents in the world have puzzle ice cube trays :) way to be cool!
I love the belly pics! (both of em!)
You guys ROCK! :)
Sharon, you look great! You have a belly...and not in the way that I had a belly throughout middle school. Yours is caused by a tiny little person growing inside of you vs. mine being caused by eating pizza and fries everyday, along with helpings of pear salad (with extra mayo) about three times a week. THANK GOD for puberty and growth spurts!!! You guys are great. I'm happy you're having so much fun already. I love and miss you both.
What fun baby stuff! I totally know all about that crinkly-crunchy stuff you're talking about!! Little Rivers will love it!! Those ice cube trays are so awesome! My boys are addicted to puzzles- so I bet they would get the biggest kick out of that! You're looking great! Glad to see that little belly is finally making its appearance! And I must ask, since Anthony is sporting his "own belly" has he gained any "sympathy weight" yet?
I love your little belly - I have one now too, but I need to catch up with you! Love you guys - come back so our kids can play together! :) Loves, Laurie
Post a Comment