...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

21 September 2007

19 weeks belly...

I figured I'd give you a glimpse of my "nesting" tendencies the last couple weeks along with the belly. Actually in this picture I'm just fixin' dinner, but lately I've wanted to bake all kinds of stuff! Also, I got a sweet new apron at IKEA today. I haven't had an apron since I was a little girl and my mom made me and my sisters matching ones with our names on them. But lately I've realized the belly is getting 'closer' to the cooking action, so why not get an apron? I love buying stuff at IKEA, lately I'm loving baking a whole lot, and I like keeping my clothes clean...seemed like a good investment to me!

7 comments:

Emily said...

That means you're halfway next week! I've been baking a ton too since getting pregnant. I never thought about that being a nesting tendency, but it makes sense! Plus it'll give us cute little chubby babies. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Cute belly :) Are you barefoot in this picture?
Cool stove/oven - NICE!!!

Anthony and Sharon said...

E- Yay for cute babies... if they're too skinny they look like little aliens! And the amount of baking might decrease a bit when we find out what it is...because then I'll be able to start DECORATING! WOOHOO!

A- Yes, well, I'm inside the house so yeah...barefoot n' pregnant! HA! I love my stove/oven- With the lid closed I get even more counter space!

Anonymous said...

Babe, you're such a beautiful pregnant woman!

And thanks for all the baking!

The Agarwals said...

All I could think of when I saw this pic was Sharon's got something bakin' in the oven! (Hmmm... both literally and figuratively!) By the way, I love that apron. I am so excited, we are getting an IKEA in the area soon! I can't wait! I've even heard that they have a place where you "drop off" your kiddos while you shop!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Yes! Everything in IKEA has very Swedish names...so the kids area is called "Smaland" or something like that... the one here is decorated like a huge forest...lots of ball pits and other stuff...and they watch them for free!
Where in Florida are they putting it?

The Agarwals said...

Somewhere near Tampa but I have heard Orlando may be getting one as well. I need to check my sources though! You know I'll have to go for the grand opening!!