...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

14 September 2007

18 weeks and our first baby card!

We got a card in the mail this week!It's a sweet baby card from Sharon's Grandmother in Florida. Mail is always fun, but here it takes on new meaning AND it's the first thing we've gotten in the mail for the baby!

And this is the 18 weeks belly. Here it is next to the 11 weeks picture in the same shirt so you can see how much it's grown.











Standard baby growth charts say that at 18 weeks the baby is about 5 1/2 inches long from head to rump (not including legs) and weighs 7oz...that's almost a half-pound. It's fun to know baby Rivers is getting bigger in there!

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You have a belly!! I can see it!! It's cute!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I can relate to mail being fun over here!

The Agarwals said...

Adorable, the belly, the mommy and the gift! How awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Your little belly is so cute! I'm so excited to finally be showing and people actually believe me when I say I'm pregnant! Isn't it so fun?? Are you going to find out what you are having? We find out on Thursday!! Ahh I can't wait!