We are out visiting our friends again this week in the village (by out I mean way out!)
We've been practicing our language a lot, since no one here speaks English!
So, in case you couldn't figure it out "minggu" means "week"...

The belly is coming along and can even be seen a little bit under some of the more baggy, tunic-y shirts I wear. Now when I look in the mirror the thought hits me over and over, “Whoa! This is really happening!”
6 comments:
Cool shirt :) yea! You're getting a cute belly... I feel like mine shouldn't get any bigger, but it keeps growing! You can't stop it now!! haha! It's coming!! So do the locals tell you about anything in particular you should rub on your belly to keep from getting stretch marks?? whoo hoo cute belly!
Beefa, you are such a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman...your face is lighting up!
It's one of my favorite pictures yet- you look so adorable and that belly is making it's grand appearance! Awesome!
that might be the cutest baby bump i've ever seen!! :)
I am so missing you guys....would love to be there to put my hand on your baby belly...i bet he would even kick for me...grandmas are not supposed to be far away at times like this!!! gammalou
girl, I saw you standing there with your pregnant belly and you be lookin' so fine! :-) Danielle
Post a Comment