
37 weeks... if Isaac came this week, he would be deemed a full-term baby.
Crazy!
The countdown on the right amazes me at it's low number.
Baby Isaac is coming SO soon.
Just in case I don't get around to it (meaning I have the baby) I took a picture in the blue tank top. The picture below is from 31 weeks. He sticks out a bit more these days, but what you can't tell from the side profile photos is that he's a whole lot rounder.

Today Dr. Chow said Isaac's head is now "engaged" in my pelvis. She asked if I had been feeling any extra pressure down there, but honestly I haven't. I call Isaac my little "low-rider" because he has sat so low this whole time. And today we got to see him one last time before his grand entrance in the coming days!

Can you see his face? We turned the picture so his head is up. It kinda looks like he has a patch over one eye and the other eye is closed...the shadow makes it look like he has real thick eyelashes. Dr. Chow said he weighs about 6 and half pounds, that his cheeks are chubby and he has hair at least along the sides and the back of his head. We can't wait to see him in person!

Here's the same photo just cropped a bit. His hand was moving and he covered up his chin a bit, so that's the light blob across the bottom. If you can't see it, don't worry... we'll have real-life pictures soon. Yay!

There's nothing better than getting home from the doctor and having a package waiting at the door! My roommate from college, Danielle, and her new hubby David sent us a care package! There were several fun things in it from their wedding (since we had to miss it) and gifts for Isaac. I was so excited especially about the denim overalls...Thanks Danielle...I'm sure orange will look greaT on Isaac!

And last but not least for this post is this little guy. It's a giraffe lamp made out of a coconut! Justin and Daniela spent some time in Thailand recently and brought this back for Isaac's jungle nursery... so fun! It's the perfect touch as the florescent lighting can be harsh on the eyes. Plus, it's just so cute!
5 comments:
Your belly rocks!!
Great ultrasound pic - he looks so cute!!!
LOVE the giraffe lamp! whoo hoo!
I am just in awe of His creation! Baby will be here SO SOON! Your little low rider will look greaT in the overalls and orange top...orange and blue...gotta love it! :) <3
Wow, so close!!! Is your belly an outie yet?!
got pic of isaac tacked up to my computer at work...so cute...just want to squeeze his lil cheeks!
gammalou
Look at you momma! How cute is your belly! I love that you are just as slender everywhere else though! ugh! What luck ;-)
I'm holding back on the hair comment, reflecting months and months ago the debate that happened in these posts! Hair or no hair, that is one adorable little boy! I can't wait to see some pics of him in your arms!!! And... if my hubby happens to be in your neck of the woods, I'll just have to come, those pics of him holding little Baby A just did me in!! Lots of love to you guys- we're lifting you up as you get so close to welcoming Baby Isaac into the world!
Post a Comment