
The doctor's appointment went well today. Dr. Chow said she may not even do the other ultrasound because all seems to be growing as it should.
And now the nursery pictures...

We think it's turned out great. We are so glad to have it basically done! I feel much more prepared to bring a baby home, now that he has a place to sleep, get changed, and nurse.

The animals on the mo-bull from Aunt Jennifer are cute:) This furry elephant is our favorite (maybe not near as cool as
some elephants) ...we think Isaac will like 'em.

The wall hanging of his name has been an adventure or rather, an exercise in perseverance. I wanted to do wall letters and found a place that carries them...but the other day they were out of everything but "c"...then the lady said "Oh, but we're getting a shipment in tomorrow!" So yesterday I went back and for some reason they got every letter but the letter "S"! So I just decided to fore go the wooden letters and go with "framed paper." So we found a frame at IKEA that had 5 spaces and I went to work. I wanted to find some jungle-y looking stickers or paper, but couldn't find any that went well, so just stuck with some basic colors. THEN, last night as I was painstakingly cutting out the letters, I got a nasty paper cut that threatened to bleed all over the yellow letters AND the glass in the picture frame broke...with no one, believe it or not, even touching it! As wonderful as IKEA is, they won't take back stuff we broke, so I just decided to put up the frame without the glass. Not too shabby in the end and I got to be crafty again!
10 comments:
YEAH! How absolutely adorable! Lucky little Isaac...such a cute room and such creative parents. Can't wait to be there in person!Love, Gammalou
I love it!! It looks fantastic!! :)
Looks great! You did great with his cool name frame :) What a fun and jungly room!
You look great btw! What a cool belly!
It looks great! And so do you, girl! You have this huge belly and then your gorgeous, skinny face. totally not fair!
Isaac's room is so fun! Thanks for the explanation of the "name frame." I was going to ask you if it came from the states or if you found it in your new home. Knowing that you made it is even more impressive! Very PotteryBarnesque! :)
Only 33 days left!!!! I love the nursery; very cute, er, manly. We have two of those same IKEA chairs in our living room. Gotta love 'em!
The nursery is incredibly adorable! I think you could teach pottery barn baby a thing or two. You are such a cute preggo lady :) Miss you tons!
Tara
Can't wait to have a little "rockn' and changn'" activity in this adorable room. See you soon!
I love his room! It's adorable! Brody's crib will be in this week so I can't wait to get it all set up and get his letters hung on the wall. I'll post pics of course! You look soo cute btw! Not much longer!
What an awesome nursery- super cute!! Both of our boys had the jungle theme- so much fun!
It might be a good thing that the letter frame has no glass! Trust me, give him several months, and he'll be trying to pull it down- I mean, it's up high, but then again, mattresses make for great jumping and if he's gonna be a Dolphin one day, he's gotta start somewhere!
Post a Comment