...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

01 February 2008

38 Weeks Belly...

You read right. Belly. I'm still pregnant.
That's ok though...Isaac's Grandmama is hoping he'll hang on for 10 more days until she gets here! And I've resigned myself to a 40 week term... but after February 15th, if he hasn't come, I can't promise I'll be patient anymore!;)

My feet and legs have finally started to swell when I sit or stand for too long. And by "too long" I mean, when I sit or stand at all. Not that I was wanting it to happen, but now that it is, I'm so thankful it's taken this long to happen...it hurts!
Our power went out this morning (see Hil and Mol... I told you it happened here sometimes!) so we decided to go to Starbucks to check email, etc.

We plan on posting a blog as soon as we can when Isaac does arrive, so keep checking...but don't hold your breath...I have a feeling there will be a 39 weeks belly picture too!

6 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Now THAT'S a belly!!!!!!! Awesome! I"m sorry about your swelling - that's definitely not fun! Don't forget to take a pic of your ankles!

Emily said...

Aw, you sound uncomfortable. :( But you look really cute with you big ol' belly! Any day now! I'm anxiously awaiting the "I'm having contractions" blog! :)

bedandjed said...

Thank you for your resignation to the 40 weeks! If you are anything like me, which I know you realize you are more and more, Isaac should have his grandmama there on time. Heather was 3 days early, you were right on time, (did I hear you say, "Of course!") and Veronica to the best of my memory was a day late or was it a day early...something about having 3 children, 4 years old and under, that messes up the memory and there sure isn't time to write it down so you CAN remember it later!!

The Agarwals said...

Love the new belly pic! You are finally looking well rounded! :-) And very, very beautiful! I am getting really excited to see that little bundle of joy on this blog! I sure hope your Mom makes it one time- Collin was over a week late- I sure hope that doesn't happen to you!! Oh, who is your cousin Kristin? Her site is so fun!

Anthony and Sharon said...

The belly does look rounder in that picture...not sure why it doesn't show like that when i wore the blue tank-top last week...but he has most definitely rounded out (but I've only gained about a pound the last couple weeks! and I've been able to eat more because he dropped!)

My cousin Kristin is my 2nd cousin...our grandfathers are brothers (Durrance side). She just had a baby in October and she's married to an Anthony:) Fun stuff!

I can't wait to post the "contractions" and then the "he's here!" posts... SOON...

Martin family said...

you are the cutest pregnant mommy ever! Hope you are feeling well! Thinking about you as it gets close!!! Good luck!
~Andrea MArtin (from WV)
jarrodandandrea.blogspot.com