...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

06 January 2008

34 Weeks...

We had some friends in town this week and we took them to one of the local parks yesterday...very rainforesty. This park is where Anthony got his first leech last year... yesterday our friends even got THEIR first leeches, but I remain outside the Leech Club looking in with anticipation. Do you know that by the time a pregnant woman reaches her 3rd Trimester she pumps 40% more blood through her veins?

HELLO!!! I was like a walking smörgåsbord for the little buggers and STILL no leeches. Oh, well, there's always next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Sharon! All she wants is one leech, is that too much to ask for?!?!?

Anonymous said...

So being the nerd I am...I clicked on the "Leach Club" link and looked through the pics...do you realize that you were wearing the same pants on this visit to the rainforest?? AND your 34 weeks prego?? Now that's impressive :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

WOW! You look awesome!! Your belly is really growing!!! You've now made it as far as I did :) Do you have everything ready for Isaac?? :) You are lookin' awesome!! Any stretch marks? Can you see your feet? Are you sleeping at night??

Anthony and Sharon said...

Kelsey- You're right. I think its a very simple request.

Jess- I haven't worn those in a couple months bc they're so tight now. I only wore those because I might go swimming. They were SUPER LOW around my hips. BUT I guess I can still fit in them...

Andrea- Thanks...he's getting crowded in there:) Tomorrow we should be getting one of the last packages from the US and I THINK maybe I'll be ready... but are you ever really completely ready for your first baby?? :) No stretch marks...at least no new ones since growing as a teenager:) I can see my feet when I hold them out...but its uncomfortable to lean over my belly to look at them. I sleep inbetween potty breaks- 3 or 4 times per night. It's so hard to turn over that I wait until potty breaks to lay on the other side! haha!

Emily said...

Ooh good q's, Andrea!
You're SO close! For some reason it didn't sound as close at 33 weeks, but now 34 weeks seems much closer! You do look great - you're all belly!