We bought Isaac a pool today. Well, there are other reasons we bought it- we'd like one too- but Mommy just couldn't stand not trying out mini-man's new board shorts and rash guard any longer...that and it's hot. So we bought a blow up pool at Tesco.
There are lots of pictures...we'll let them tell the story.

Daddy blowing the pool up. It's funny how the smell of vinyl reminds me of summer!

Isaac in his new board shorts and rash guard...waiting for the pool to fill up. He wasn't crazy about the grass.

Not a bad first reaction! He didn't cry! Woohoo! He has "Florida" in him after all!

The Koo's sent us this baby float. Isaac was so chill in it.

The only time he got fussy was when daddy accidentally splashed water on him when he stood up.

But it didn't take long to calm down...

What a fun little mini-man. We're going to the beach next week and we hope he likes it too!


"How does Daddy do that?"

Chillin'...

"This my pool, foo! Shoooot."

"I think I kinda like it!"

I think he looks a bit disappointed that pool-time is over.

Anthony found a great spot to store the pool...our downstairs bathroom seems to have been made just for it. Haha!
Yay for pools!
5 comments:
What a good little swimmer! He's so cute in his outfit.
yay for pools! Glad he liked his pool :) I like his little float... it looks exactly like Aashini's except for the writng :) haha! How cute! Looks like he's having fun :) that's great!
Good idea - get him ready for the beach! He's gonna love it :) BTW, he looks so cute in his little outfit and swim ring. Love the curly hair!!!
Hi
I found your blog while I was surfing on the net
I really like the idea to create a blog for the kids.
Actually I would like to ask about diapers! Where did you buy those recycled one, you are using for Isaac, I have never seen in any shopping here in Kuala Lumpur. I do spend every month around RM70 for my son. I will really appreciate if you tell me where did you buy it from?
thanks
Thanks for sharing your nice and cute photos with us
leila
hleila@gmail.com
I actually laughed out loud at the "this my pool, foo" comment. That child is Definitely a River's baby- but with some Durance flair! Awesome. xxoo- Min
Post a Comment