You are awesome because:
1. Susu.
2. 30-something hours of labor?! My bad. I didn't realize you can't come out nose-up and sideways. Who knew?
3. You married that daddy guy. This isn't an exaggeration - he puts me in this black sling thing and I fall asleep... instantly.
4. Susu in a bottle. Sting totally wrote that song wrong.
5. All my Gap clothes. Everyone thinks I'm a branded baby... it helps with the ladies.
6. My cloth diapers. I love these things. They're like the luxury vehicles of poo containment. Why would you want to poo in a '87 Escort? Disposables are like cigarette-burned bucket seats compared to the soft, plush leather of a Range Rover. Thanks to you I poo in style.
7. Susu... look, I know I'm getting repetitive here, but susu is like... heaven, or something like it.
8. You hold me in the middle of the night and let me sleep "froggy" on you. You're the only one I sleep on froggy-style.
There are tons of other reason's you're awesome, but I don't have the brain wrinkles yet to understand them. So Happy Mother's Day Mama!!! I love you.
4 comments:
awww... how cute :) What a sweet baby he is :)
Aww sweet Isaac wrote you a blog. That's way precious. Last year Hazel wrote me a note from inside the womb! Beat that, Isaac! ;)
That's really cute he sleeps on you like that. I've heard boy babies are more snuggly than girl babies.
How sweet! Happy 1st Mother's Day!
Love,
Danielle
awww Isaac, you're so sweet! :)
Happy Mother's Day Sharon!
Post a Comment