...and the i's have it!
19 May 2008
Babies make things fun...
Ok, so we're having to fill out some paperwork in order for Isaac to be able to leave the country. He has a passport, but the gov't here needs to give him a visa...a visa for here... so he can leave here. Anyway... we had to take more pictures of him and here are some of the funny ones...



The last few days it's been EXTRA hot here. And mini-man has been a little cranky because of it...which we completely understand. Sometimes we'll lay him in front of the fan with only a diaper on and he goes from screaming to laying there quietly for like 45 minutes. So what to do when it's hot and he doesn't want to be laid down?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the last visa pic is hilarious!!! it's soooooo "whatchoo talkin' bout willis?!"
HAHAHAHA! No lie, that is EXACTLY the quote I put to it when I saw it too!
Great minds think alike.
I love how mad he looks in some of those trial pics! And those chubby cheeks are awesome. I hope he doesn't get a "nappy rash"...Hazel has one from the heat. :(
hahah!!! that's hilarious! That's like Aashini with her heater in the winter time :) Great pics!! The second one is my favorite!!
I hope your exit visa process goes better than ours did... we have way too many problems getting ours!!!
HAHAHA! Those are hilarious pics, he sure knows how to make some funny faces! I especially like the one where his cheek is all puffed out ;) too cute! Fans sure work wonders . . .
Post a Comment