Some of the highlights of his 3rd month
* Rolling Over
* Getting MUCH better with sucking on his fingers
* Getting MUCH better at grabbing things
* Cooing more
* Riding in the carseat WITHOUT crying! which brings about this next one...
* Anthony and I actually having a conversation in the car again
* Going to Language Class
* Still loving his sling
* Still being adorable:)
Here's a video. (10 points if you can find the spelling mistake:)
5 comments:
SO, I couldn't find the spelling mistake, but let me just say that in a couple months (or more), I am anticipating a video with BABY TEETH!!! :) Yes, Isaac, your Aunt Gigi is a nerd...
Loved the video...Isaac is so cute!! Seriously, how sweet is it when they smile? Daniel started doing that this month and it is so awesome! Daniel misses his international friend! My 2 favorite parts of the video are when Isaac tries to shove the entire toy into his mouth and the part where he and HOny are watching American Idol - classic!! Even though I am still bitter David A Didnt win!! Love you guys! - Laurie
Well, it took both Hannah and I, but we finally found the misspelled word. The trouble was the thing didn't play all the way to the end, so we didn't even see the last stuff until we slowly went through the entire thing and made it go to the end. You really SHOUD learn to be more careful with your spelling!! :) Lori
Weird it stopped at 4:27 for me too! then i had to scroll it to the end to find the word. Isaac is getting so big and active!!! Look out Mama!
I was just telling James about Isaac yesterday because Hazel is having to get used to the car seat as well. She randomly cries out or yells every now and then. I guess that's better than screaming, right? Glad to hear y'all can talk again in the car. :)
Post a Comment