...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

14 May 2008

Miss you Daddy!

Anthony has been gone this week- he returns Saturday! We've definitely missed him (as Isaac's face clearly shows) but we've been keeping busy to help the time pass. Here are a few pics from this week. If this post makes you wanna go, "Why the heck would WE care about that?" just know it's intended for a daddy. And good daddy's like Anthony appreciate all the little things about their kid...especially when he's away.

Our mini-man has been doing a lot of playing... (there's toys in front of him)He's actually mastered levitating. Not bad for an almost-3 month old!
kidding... but he is getting better at rolling over.
All the playing caused a 3 hour nap one afternoon! Mama really appreciated that one...I even participated for part of it!
A mosquito (or 7 maybe) had a field day with his head... or should I say "field night" because it happened at night. They now look like I've drawn polkadots with a red pen all over his face. Niiiice.
And everyone notices the bites too. Like this here nenek (means "grandma") down the street. Didn't stop her from picking him up and "sniffing" him though. For all of you who have never seen the "sniff," its LIKE a kiss on the cheeks, but instead of kissing they put their lips together, put their face up against the baby's cheeks and breathe in through their nose... I've learned to do it to other people's babies... Isaac doesn't seem to mind. Look at that expression!
Today I got to see MOST of "Ironman" with Mrs. Guru... mini-man got the "7:30's" and I missed a good bit of the first half. But here we are outside the mall while Mrs. Guru was having some coffee before the movie. Can you see the lion-sphynx-head in the background?
We love you daddy! Can't wait til you're home...we'll be here waiting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that first picture just makes me wanna cry...can not WAIT to hug and kiss that little man...

marylou said...

well, i'm sure daddy loved that post but gamma did too!

Emily said...

Hazel really liked the first picture of Isaac. She laughed. So either she thinks he's cute even when crying, or she thought it was funny that he was crying. Either way, I think she's got a crush. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun post :) I LOVE that first picture! WOW! so cute!

Aashini got some mosquito bites on her head last ngiht... so sad :(

I saw the pics on the right that you have one of those "bumpo" (or whatever they're called) chairs - what do you think of it?

Anthony and Sharon said...

Emily- Isaac's real sensitive...girl's dig that right? No wonder Hazel's crushin'


Andrea- I think he's gonna need a couple more weeks before he can really enjoy the bumbo chair. He needs just a tad more head control. But it holds him up well and it's super easy to wipe down...ya know...just in case.

BOTH of you... a friend of ours gave us some fuzzi-bunz (used, by their daughter...but they gave us the yellow and white ones...and they've been boiled...anyway) so I'll let you know how they go...not even sure they fit him yet.

mommykoo said...

Your Asian Isaac parallel is looking forward to a playdate! You are so cute and blessed. Treat your mama well!.. and daddy too. =)