Ohmigosh!!!! The ONE day I am not able to get to my computer. GRRrrr! I have been freakishly checking as well... what an amazing surprise this morning :) Guys- i am SO proud of you both. I have been just sitting hear crying for the past 5 min before I could even write you... what an amazing gift- and Sharon- AWESOME job! I love all three of you dearly and am lifting up your family this very moment. Hope you feel keenly all of us near! SO much love, Mindy
yea!! You look great!! He's sooo adorable!! How are you feeling? How is everything going??? Is he sleeping a lot? I can't wait to hear all about it - thanks for posting pics!!!!!
I'm speechless! I haven't seen you in person the whole time he was growing in your tummy, and I'm all the way on the other side of the world, yet one glance and I'm in love! There's something about him that looks so familiar! Now it's on like Donkey Kong- I can not wait for March 26th!!!!! I've never been so desperate to have an 18 hour flight with three kids before:) Please call me Shadens! I've been dying to talk to you and I can't get a hold of you!! Love Mama Shadens and Daddies Anthonies and the real baby Isaacs!! He's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute! I see Isaac has taken the typical "football" stance with his Daddy already! You guys are too funny! It looks like he's one fun baby boy and grandma looks pretty happy! Keep enjoying these first weeks, as tiring as they are- there's nothing sweeter than learning to be parents with your little blessing! :-)
It seems that even if one has a baby in the hospital in a completely different country all the way across the world, one still can not escape the ugly geometric patterned hospital gown. It's a rite of passage for every mom to have her first pictures with her newborn, that she will cherish forever, in the hideous gown!
hum, funny no one ever really notices or cares because they're all looking at the baby anyway!! Thank goodness!
14 comments:
what a cutie!!! oh my gosh!! eden calls dibs.
who does he look like? we can't decide.
love the little isaac burrito!
he's beautiful!
he is absolutely, positively beautiful!! it's so great to see your family of three! congratulations rivers!!
i wanna hold that precious boy now!!! so, so, so sweet!
i want to hear "i love aunt brookie" out of his mouth in june. or just "brookie" would be OK too.
SO precious! Wish I was there to hug and kiss him! He's handsome!! :)
Ohmigosh!!!! The ONE day I am not able to get to my computer. GRRrrr! I have been freakishly checking as well... what an amazing surprise this morning :) Guys- i am SO proud of you both. I have been just sitting hear crying for the past 5 min before I could even write you... what an amazing gift- and Sharon- AWESOME job! I love all three of you dearly and am lifting up your family this very moment. Hope you feel keenly all of us near! SO much love, Mindy
yea!! You look great!! He's sooo adorable!! How are you feeling? How is everything going??? Is he sleeping a lot? I can't wait to hear all about it - thanks for posting pics!!!!!
I'm speechless! I haven't seen you in person the whole time he was growing in your tummy, and I'm all the way on the other side of the world, yet one glance and I'm in love! There's something about him that looks so familiar! Now it's on like Donkey Kong- I can not wait for March 26th!!!!! I've never been so desperate to have an 18 hour flight with three kids before:)
Please call me Shadens! I've been dying to talk to you and I can't get a hold of you!!
Love Mama Shadens and Daddies Anthonies and the real baby Isaacs!! He's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So precious... I know you're so glad to finally be able to hug and kiss and hold him. So great that your mom gets to be there to help!
AHHHHH!!!! He's so chubby and cute. Abigail was chubby too. We love you guys!!!!!
So cute! I see Isaac has taken the typical "football" stance with his Daddy already! You guys are too funny! It looks like he's one fun baby boy and grandma looks pretty happy! Keep enjoying these first weeks, as tiring as they are- there's nothing sweeter than learning to be parents with your little blessing! :-)
It seems that even if one has a baby in the hospital in a completely different country all the way across the world, one still can not escape the ugly geometric patterned hospital gown. It's a rite of passage for every mom to have her first pictures with her newborn, that she will cherish forever, in the hideous gown!
hum, funny no one ever really notices or cares because they're all looking at the baby anyway!! Thank goodness!
OK, now it's my turn to give you a hard time :) I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES :)
SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment