Still pregnant. We were out for several hours today. We saw a movie, but I walked a mall and through both floors of IKEA (it's apparently the largest one in Asia...so...). We'll see if any of that helps move things along!
we're back! and even though I know it's not about me...I'm so glad he decided to wait on us to get home. so now that we're settled, I'm anxiously awaiting the news so that we can properly celebrate here without the hustle and bustle of travel. I've heard 15 flights of stairs works. :) But regardless...he'll come sometime! yay!
ho, hum! I hate waiting! I tried everything to get Jeremiah to come nothing that anyone suggested worked...not even a little. Even when you do go into labor try to stay at home as long as possible! You get to labor however you want at home- once you get to the hospital you are under doctor's orders! Besides you have a professional lamaze coach with you! Mama can coach you! luv ya sis! I know how you feel!!
4 comments:
we're back! and even though I know it's not about me...I'm so glad he decided to wait on us to get home. so now that we're settled, I'm anxiously awaiting the news so that we can properly celebrate here without the hustle and bustle of travel. I've heard 15 flights of stairs works. :) But regardless...he'll come sometime! yay!
ho, hum! I hate waiting! I tried everything to get Jeremiah to come nothing that anyone suggested worked...not even a little. Even when you do go into labor try to stay at home as long as possible! You get to labor however you want at home- once you get to the hospital you are under doctor's orders! Besides you have a professional lamaze coach with you! Mama can coach you!
luv ya sis! I know how you feel!!
Come on baby!!
your sister is absolutely right...don't get to the hospital early...let him be another little anthony...only way to go! so glad your mom is with you.
Post a Comment