...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

07 December 2007

The Big 3-Oh!

30 Weeks!
We signed up today for an all day "Labour Day" class... the teacher is British so the "u" is included in Labour. It's in the middle of January, so stay tuned for how that goes.

After signing up, we found ourselves at the mall just around the corner... and it's the one mall here that has Outback Steakhouse! Anthony earned major hubby/daddy points today and suggested we celebrate "30 weeks" at Outback. Since it was the middle of the afternoon we just ordered a "Typhoon Bloom" and drinks, but WOW! That bloom-sauce was DIVINE! I'm sure I'll end up with a bad case of indigestion tonight, but man was it worth it!

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

What an awesome way to celebrate!!! Are you ready for Isaac?? Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you are still able to wear flip flops...there's ice on the ground here :( Cute belly pic too!!

Brandon and April said...

I'm sure Isaac thoroughly enjoyed the Bloom! you are such a good mom.

The Agarwals said...

How fun! Nothing better than a big splurge for the big 30! Sorry we missed your shower tonight, Rahul's going to be gone for a week in Jax for staff meetings at the convention and the boys and Eden needed to spend some extra time with him before he left. Hope it was awesome!

Emily said...

Man how good does that sound right now?? Isaac is lucky. :)