...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

21 December 2007

32 weeks- 8th month

Again with the "months thing." I really have no idea if this week for real classifies me as starting my 8th month, but since Isaac is due February 15th it would make sense that from December 15th to January 15th is month 8...right? No matter, it is most definitely 32 weeks!

The What to Expect When You're Expecting book puts 32 weeks in the 8th month. The above picture is their rendition of some of the different ways women "carry" when they're 8 months pregnant. Which one do you think I look like? We kinda think the girl on the left... although the drawing looks a bit ridiculous, when compared to my belly profile it doesn't look so far off! Sadly, my leotard is in the wash, so you'll just have to compare the pictures the best you can with me in jeans and a tank top:)

Although I've been steadily growing, it really feels like Isaac has had a growth spurt this week. He's found my ribs and likes pushing on them. He's been head-down for the past month, so his feet find my ribs easily! He should weigh somewhere between 3.5 - 4lbs...I can't believe he'll nearly double his weight before he comes out! I've also had Braxton-Hicks contractions for the last week or so. They don't really bother me... but I've discovered I can't clean my house as "vigorously" as my nesting instinct drives me to do or I'll end up with Braxton-Hicks. The joys of pregnancy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're still the hottest pregnant lady I know!! :) Love to Baby Isaac...

Anonymous said...

You look cute! And Isaac better come visit after he's born!

Emily said...

So maybe cleaning will be what you can do in those last miserable days to bring on the real contractions?

I know you weren't complaining, but I still sympathize with the kicks in the ribs!! He'll be out before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Sing Isaac a little Sandi for me... you want to start him out right, ya know? Love you 3 bunches!
XXOO,Min

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Sandi? As in Sandi Patti?

Dude! You TOTALLY look like that chick on the left! haha! When your leotard gets out of the wash, you'll have to post of pic of you in it :) haha!