...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

30 November 2007

Week 29!

I thought for the 29 weeks belly picture that I'd stand in front of our Christmas tree. In the next picture you can see Isaac's garland hanging in there almost half-way up the tree. You can also see the strand of lights at the top of the tree that glow brighter than the rest...hilarious!
For those interested my belly button still hasn't popped out! A little part of the top has, and I have no idea if it WILL pop out all the way, but its definitely pulled tight right now:) And I guess I'm still carrying low... I think my belly button is still on the 'up slope' part of my belly.
We had another doctor's appointment this week and everything is going great. Isaac is growing wonderfully!
And here's something from the glamorous side of pregnancy...Compression Hose! Gorgeous huh? Vericose veins are in my genes, so I had my mom send me some pregnancy support hose to try and prevent them. What I didn't bargain for was how much they would help with leg cramps at night! Totally a worthy investment for any expectant mom. Whenever I'm home for the day I'll wear them around the house (WAY too hot to wear them out and about)...but since our house is fully tiled they're kind of a hazard- so I wear footies with grippers on the bottom so I don't slip. Fun, huh?!

7 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Compression hose and basketball shorts... I'd say "I do" all over again ;)

I love my baby mama!... shoooot...

Anonymous said...

Never let her go...that is some hotness right there. Echo on the shoot...

The Agarwals said...

Ha! I am so impressed with your high fashion! Listen, 3 kids later and I never even thought about those compression hose! Hmm... maybe it would have been a good investment? Only time will tell! Love that your belly is growing and getting so cute! Keep the pics coming!

Brandon and April said...

nice. never considered wearing them...lemme know if you think they work and maybe I will next time around. brandon says, "I didn't even notice the tree behind her until she said something." nice. that means you know you're gettin big.

Anonymous said...

That's two POSITIVE points for the gene pool! You're a smart girl to wear the hose and those ankles look pretty cute, too!

Emily said...

Stylin' ;) Actually you look really comfy, which is always good!

Anonymous said...

Anthony and Sharon...I received this from Isaac...yes, he's already very skilled (Aunt Gigi has taught him so much from the other side of the world):

Mom and Dad,
Since your camera isn't working so well, I think it would be a good idea to register for a new one. You want to be able to take lots of good pictures (and video) of me when I arrive. It's already a given that I'm going to be really, really ridiculously good looking.
Love, Baby Isaac