Since both of us are down for the count today with, ahem, "stomach" problems, I (Anthony) have decided to take up the baby blogging for today. Basically 'cause I'm bored, but also because I don't think I've ever posted on my own kid's blog. You may blame any deficiency in this post on the Thai food I ate last night.
Here is Sharon's belly picture at 31 weeks. Her belly gets bigger as the day goes along - this picture was taken at midnight, and it's the biggest her belly has ever been.

I ain't gonna lie - my wife is a pretty cute preggo lady.
The changing table behind her is the newest addition to the nursery - it's where Isaac is going to practice his sharp-shooting while we change him. Thanks again to everyone who gave money in the Skype shower! I'd hate to have seen Sharon's mama try to bring that over on the plane.

And just for fun, here's Sharon imagining that she's weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny seahorses... I think this one came out really nice.
5 comments:
Haha :) "do you have like a vest I could wear or something?"
Great pics! You're really looking preggo now Sharon! whoa! Lookin' great! :)
Haha! What a cute post. Baby Isaac is almost here!!
I voted on your poll. No way that boy is waiting til the 15th. Hope you've got a bag packed!
I think jdk also needs a boondoggle key chain to go with the vest...now THAT picture would turn out really nice. Lucky...
Post a Comment