...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

08 June 2010

Isaiah @ 9 months!

Oh my. Just 3 more months of his first year left?
I wish his sweet squishy-ness would stay this size forever (then I think about how much fun it'll be when he walks, talks, etc and get over it:)
But if there were some way to rewind!!The koala is looking minuscule these days and Zay proved exactly how much bigger by picking him up while we were taking pictures (while showing off that he stands easily now)
This month's major highlights:
CRAWLING! As in, up on hands and knees, follows me down the hall crawling!
and
TWO FRONT TEETH! The first one broke through a couple weeks ago as the result of a crawling mishap where he hit his mouth on the tile floor...no gnawing involved, just came right through. The second took some work, but he got it out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man is he a cutie!!

marylou said...

awwwwww....missing my boys! can't wait to see how much isaiah's grown!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

He's so big and so cute!!! I love it!