Remember the wedding rehearsal dinner scene in Ocean's 12?
Maybe it's my love for travel that makes me happy when I go there and meet people from all over the world. Maybe it's the incredible food prepared by all those people from various corners of the earth. Maybe it's the slightly more intellectual and PBS-esque attractions they feature. But I like it!
Maybe it's my love for travel that makes me happy when I go there and meet people from all over the world. Maybe it's the incredible food prepared by all those people from various corners of the earth. Maybe it's the slightly more intellectual and PBS-esque attractions they feature. But I like it!A recent attraction we found out about is the "Kim Possible" secret agent detective team. You slide your ticket at the Kim Possible kiosk and get a rendezvous point at a field station at a country in the World Showcase around the lake at Epcot.(whoa at the prepositions!)
The characters give you clues and hints to find in certain places in the various countries. At the end, you get instructions to take the phone to a drop location.We went from Norway to China to help find the Jade Monkey statue.
The fun part is, the clues take you to places that are out in the open and your phone activates secret clues in those places. There are never any lines, and if you aren't paying attention, you would never know that the various "decorations" in the different countries are actually part of a game park guests are playing all day.
Here is a video of one of the clues that came to life in a very unassuming window display in the China pavilion. Very secret agent!


1 comment:
That is SO COOL!!! I really want to go to Epcot now just to get to pretend I'm a secret agent. :)
Post a Comment