...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

27 June 2010

Rockin' Roll(ercoast)in' Isaac!

As can be attested by all the Disney pictures on this blog, our family is a theme park enthusiast family. Because of our close proximity to Orlando and Tampa we tend to stick to the Disney, Universal, and Anheuser-Busch (Sea World & Busch Gardens) theme parks...but have been known to indulge in a Six-Flags or two on family vacations:) Our annual passes to Disney World are nearly out as we bought them last July. (nooooooo!!!:)

Isaac was about 2 inches too short for the "Goofy's Barnstormer" kid-coaster at Magic Kingdom last July. He's now about an inch and a half past the 35" mark!

Here's our big boy getting on his very first rollercoaster! (we rode it at night, sorry its dark!)



Yay Isaac!

(Sorry about the "quiet" pictures, I was too tired to figure out the audio clips part and worried if I used the Jimi Hendrix song I wanted to, that Blogger would just yank the video off the web and no one would get to see it.)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Woohoo Isaac! We are so proud of you! Lizzie might be a little jealous when she sees the video though. I'm sure your grandaddy will have you on Space Mountain in no time.

The Daw's said...

I still love that ride. :)

marylou said...

i can't wait to see my boys next week! just hearing isaac say its "fun" put a big smile on my face!