
Here's the belly...although the long shirt adds a different element...can't put my finger on it, but I just look different in a long shirt than regular maternity shirts (that's not a maternity shirt, by the way, just a regular tunic) And then this one...

looking down and I think whatever way I'm standing makes it look different too... bellies are so interesting.
And this one's for Annie...

Not sure if its that great of a picture, but my feet are definitely out of sight, and you can tell my belly-button is still an "innie." It changes shape everyday and I'm not sure if it'll ever pop out...we'll see, there's still a whole trimester left!
Speaking of days left, the countdown counter is down to less than 100 days! YAY!
4 comments:
Your belly looks like it's finally growing! I'm always self-conscious when I wear the kurtas - they add so much bulk to me, because they are made here to hide the pregnant belly. I find myself always pulling the lower back tight so people can see that I'm pregnant and not round all over. :)
hooray for being out of the triple digits! can't wait for single digits!
You are looking so cute! I agree the long shirt does give a different perspective, but you pull it off well! Thanks for the "looking down" pic! It's so fun! Sorry you can't see your feet anymore, but hey, that means Isaac is that much closer to being all snuggled up in your arms! YAY!!
whoo hoo! I'm waiting for my belly button to suck back in now! haha! You look great!
Post a Comment