
The 28th week started while we were in the Highlands for Thanksgiving. The belly picture is a bit bright because our camera got stepped on (*sniff sniff*) so we weren't quite sure what setting it was on when we took this! But at least it still works! Here was one from before the accident... the Highlands is unique because a lot of the architecture looks like Europe.
4 comments:
Cute belly! Very fun! It's looking a little soccer ball-ish :) Cute :)
It's amazing how the shirt you wear changes the appearance of how big your tummy is! SOO cute...
Yeah I agree, you look like two different tummies in those shirts! (that's an odd sentence) The Highlands looks cool!
I'm so sorry I haven't checked in on baby Isaac in a while! I've neglected my blog updating as well as blog reading! You are so adorable! You're still so tiny! Not much longer to go before we meet our sweet little boys! less than 3 months left! wow!
Post a Comment