...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

02 November 2007

25 weeks belly

So here it is at 25 weeks. Today while out we found an American football... it's a stuffed one, so it's soft, and it has a rattle in it! As the 2nd of 3 girls, I grew up with Barbies (while watching Dolphin football on TV on Sunday afternoons) so it's a whole new world of toys opening up to me...We hope Isaac likes playing with his football as much as we do!

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha fun!I know what you mean... if we have a boy, it will be a whole new world for me! Fun Football and cute belly! :)

The Agarwals said...

What fun- I know your daddy is so proud Sharon with that shout out for the Dolphins!! Footballs, baseballs and soccer balls- get ready! It's so much fun!

Emily said...

Aw cute little belly! I'm sure Anthony will enjoy having a boy to teach about the wide world of sports. :)

Anonymous said...

Beefa...nice Heisman trophy pose! Hot stuff right there...you too Anthony. :) Glad to know Isaac will be raised right.