Meaning, the bathroom is simply a bathroom-sized room with tile from wall to wall.
There is a sink, a western toilet, a shower head and a drain in one corner...the rest of the floor is just open.
So what happens when we take a shower?
You guessed it.
The water goes everywhere...and you have a "wet bathroom."
It's really not that bad and we'll never have to worry about our kids 'sloshing' water all over the floor...in fact they'll probably feel restricted when they go to the US and have to keep the water contained within certain parameters....good stuff.
But the point of this post is the lovely stool with the blue seat you see above.
Because with no bath-tub, I have no convenient prop in order to shave my legs...I get too dizzy now and with a growing belly it was just gonna get harder to do.
Some of you (especially those who have experienced first-hand the joys of wet baths) may be asking yourselves, "Why doesn't she just prop her foot on the toilet like everyone else?"
Well, our bathroom happened to be large enough to install a shower curtain! So that means the toilet isn't really near the shower, so it's a no-go on shaving...plus we really like having dry toilet paper, so keeping the curtain closed is essential.
So we bought the stool you see there...great huh?
I guess this was more about wet-baths than my super fun new addition to the bathroom...but I'm excited! Yay!
3 comments:
Yay, I'm the first to comment- There's nothing worse then feeling fat and having hairy legs! The stool was definitely a good idea.
Heather
Cool lookin' stool! haha! I was actually thinking about the toilet thing :) haha! In one bathroom I can prop my foot up to shave, but not the other one, so I feel ya... the stool is a great idea! cool!
i'm still stool-less...but probably dangerously so. and yes, you gotta love the big open shower. our's doesn't even have a shower curtain. WE'RE totally gonna feel restricted when we have to go back to the whole closed-in concept.
Post a Comment