I'll probably wear this same shirt so you can tell the difference.
If you look at the 11 weeks photo, it doesn't look much different than this one, but I can assure you its a bit bigger.
In fact, yesterday, I had somebody (who didn't speak English) look at me and say "Oh!?" and then motion with their hands over their belly. It was the first person to tell I was pregnant without me saying something first. It was a great moment!
And here are the videos from our 12 weeks(ish) ultrasound video. We have several but we'll just put the 2 "good ones" on the blog.
This first one is just kind of the side of the baby. The doctor measures the heartbeat in the beginning (she's a Chinese doctor, but has a fun UK accent:) When the video shakes its because the doctor was wiggling the wand on my stomach to try and get the baby to wake up and move around...sorry if its not the greatest...but we think it's the cutest ever!
The second video is the pre-confirming of the baby's sex. Dr. Chow had just scanned his thigh bones and apparently saw 'something'... she moved the wand away from 'the goods' real quick and asked if we wanted to know the sex. (she moved it just in case we said no, but we had both already seen something) Anthony started videoing and she asked us again...
Sorry if you can't tell what the video is showing. It's like his legs are sticking up in the air.
She said she'd actually confirm it at the next appointment...so there's still a chance "he" is a "she"... so we'll wait and see!
4 comments:
AAAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out for sure!
You guys crack me up; I wondered how you had a video of the ultrasound. That is SO over the top, but not such a bad idea now that I think about it. ;) You are definitely looking more pregnant; you should feel him moving in the next few weeks, and it is going to blow your mind!! Congrats and glad you're home!
yay! and hooray for the english accented doctor...I've yet to have that. had thai, indian, & chinese...but no english accent. how fun.
you've inspired us to take our video with us next time. :)
haha! cute! I love hearing you talk at the begining... "I just ate..." haha! Your doc sounds cute! Fun ultrasound :)
Post a Comment