| Over here sweetie... |
| too far...back this way... |
| ...the sneeze... |
| ...she's probably suspicious of why the gov'ment needs her photo... |
| ...c'mon Immanuelle, will you please take this seriously honey?... |
| ...didn't see that one coming... |
| ...happy, but your head is turned too much...a liiiiiittttle more to your left.... |
| Got it! (we think anyway...the embassy has to approve it first!) |
5 comments:
oh my, what a personality she has already! and i love those eyes :)
So funny! The "older" she gets the more she looks like a perfect blend of you and me! Her face is definitely shaped like yours (even her nose) but her eyes!! They look so much like mine!!
I'm having issues with commenting...what am I doing wrong?!
baby girl is darlin' even if she does regret her first passport photo someday!
Too cute, and um, I think she has, um, Larry's nose. :o)
What sweet pictures!!! She is so precious and we look forward to meeting her one day :) BTW, great family photo of you guys in front of the towers.
Post a Comment