With Isaac I didn't have any newborn photos taken of him, but with Isaiah our "
family photographer,"
Annie Agarwal, took the sweetest photos of my
tiny guy (and
his cousin Emmett) and I was instantly spoiled. But alas, I am now a few thousand miles away from Annie's lens, I have no photography knowledge (other than staring at
adorable photos Annie has taken before), a fancy cool camera or any awesome editing software. But what I DO have is a super adorable newborn! Which is reason enough to attempt to capture the cuteness with my point-and-shoot. A few turned out decent enough, so please enjoy these for what they are and no comparing me to the pros, okay?
 |
| Batik...it's like the national art form here. |
 |
| This blanket was made by one of the sweetest women I've ever known. She made it before we knew the gender and it goes perfectly with her nursery. Thank you Mrs. Geral Marie! |
 |
| Auntie Danielle sent the most perfect bows! |
 |
| This was the blanket I was brought home from the hospital in... |
 |
| Her room isn't finished (broken sewing machine) but enough is done to take a girly photo! |
 |
| This one isn't in focus, but oh my what a sweet face! |
 |
| Aunt April, you should know that Mama wanted to take my blanket off, but I'd have none of it! I was snuggly and happy! |
 |
| Thank you precious girl for improving all my picture taking with your sweetness! |
If you are in the mood for awesome shots of my kids and family, click any of the links above:)
5 comments:
i left a nice long comment...I have no idea where it went. here I am trying it again! :)
these photos are FABULOUS!! You be rockin it pro-style, seriously! The white fluffy thing that she's laying in is perfect, and the one with her in the basket in front of her polka dots is just toooooo cute!! i think my fridge needs one! :)
They're great pics! She is so beautiful...a mini Sharon :)
You did a REALLY good job, in my non-pro opinion. Really really good!
she is absolutely precious...counting the minutes :) and ALL the pics are fabulous!
Cousin, you have awesome photography skills, and such an artistic eye! I'm sure Annie is as proud as we are. Well, it does help to have such a beautiful subject to work with. So, so sweet. Please kiss those adorable cheeks for us.
Post a Comment