We went to our new city this past week to sign the rental contract on our house there and get as many things done as possible in the house before we actually move in at the end of the month. We got nearly all appliances, and the new air-conditioners, water heaters, and ceiling fans installed. You can see my favorite of all those additions here.
We also painted the once-bright-pink living and dining room. All because in another month I will be one more month further along in this pregnancy and even that much more awkward on a ladder while painting (low odor paint guys!) So we did what we could. And while this doesn't show the scope of the work we did (forgot to take an "after" shot, though it's really not after-after yet as there's no furniture in there yet) here is me standing in our newly painted living room being 17 weeks pregnant.
I may have dark circles under my eyes due to the constant work we did while we were there and having to share a twin-bed with Isaac (one night he peed the bed. Nice. Makes Mr. Agitator and Mr. Dryer seem even more amazing) but by-golly that living room is no longer pink! AND as a sweet added bonus, i3's kick's have gotten strong enough that I can feel them even when I'm moving (not just lying still in bed). Made it a tad more bearable while painting into the late hours when I'd feel a good firm nudge to the belly.
Also notable for week 17... 2 different women have asked me if I'm pregnant after looking at my belly! Guess this means I officially look the part now!
5 comments:
You should have replied with, "PREGNANT?!?! No! I just like to carry around melons underneath my shirt!"
Of course you look pregnant!!
Can't wait to see more pics of the new place!! (i know, i know...I say this while sitting in my own new place that I've yet to take pics of :)
You should have replied with, "PREGNANT?!?! No! I just like to carry around melons underneath my shirt!"
Of course you look pregnant!!
Can't wait to see more pics of the new place!! (i know, i know...I say this while sitting in my own new place that I've yet to take pics of :)
Cute belly! When are we going to find out if i3 is a boy or a girl?
Aww you are so cute with your little melon belly. I remember being green with envy when I saw pics of you when you were pregnant with Isaac and I was hugely pregnant with Hazel! :)
you are a beautiful pregnant lady!
Post a Comment