...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

16 May 2011

"i-Voted"

We will find out Friday May 27th (GMT + 8:00:00 timezone, so technically, midnight-ish Thursday night for all you back in the states) if "i3" is a boy or a girl. Vote and then leave a comment telling us what you voted for. Then check back with us around May 27 to see if you were right!


Is "i3" a Boy or a Girl?
Boy
Girl


  

The poll-box is gender-neutral so as to not sway your opinion. Happy Voting!

13 comments:

Brandon and April said...

Voted again! Commenting again! And I don't have to tell you which gender I'm rooting for. If all goes as I have planned (insert creepy laugh here!) I'm going all out on pink stuff in Thailand just for you (well, HER!)

Also...the new pic at the top of the blog...the soaking wet boys...a must have for my fridge. puuhhhleeezz :)

Anthony and Sharon said...

I'm with Isaac. I think it's a "grill." -Anthony

roger and courtney said...

I voted girl (both times) because I want you to have a girl.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Girl! Though if not, there will be a lot of surprised people, huh?

Emily said...

I can't wait to find out! And also find out y'all's name ideas for little i3.

Danielle said...

I voted girl...just like everyone else apparently! Here's hoping for pink stuff!

Anthony and Sharon said...

To "i3":
While there is a 50% chance you'll be a girl, I voted "boy" simply because I'll be excited either way. Plus if everyone is expecting and hoping for you to be a girl, if you turn up boy, it will make it all that more exciting. If you ARE a girl, and I voted "boy" don't take that the wrong way. Me playing host to you right now doesn't mean you've given me any hints as to what you are. I WILL be right most of the time, but sometimes I do get things wrong.

From: Mama

Indolisa said...

I think you should let people vote for his/her name once you find out the gender!

twalker said...

I voted girl :)

Lydia said...

I'm sending girl vibes your way from Zoƫ!! Love you and can't wait to hear the news!

Grandmama said...

Well, even in poker, three of a kind beats two pairs!! Plus knowing it's another sweet boy will help empty my closet downstairs!! :-) Good thing God is in control of the outcome. I'm thinking I will stay up late for a call next Thursday!! (hint!)

Michelle said...

Ok I need more belly shots before I cast a vote :)

Martha said...

Before the big reveal, I wanted to say that Kate told us today she thinks it is a boy. When asked why, she said because she wants Aunt Sharon to have all boys. Why again? Because she likes boys... says the girl with all sisters. :)