Some days, especially now that we are well into hot-dry season, it just gets too hot inside the house to bear. To bear with one another. To be happy as a child or as a mother. I remember an image from Romeo & Juliet saying something to the effect that when the temperature gets hot, so do tempers. So at times like this I send the boys out to our nice big shaded porch and put some water in a
...and the i's have it!
12 May 2011
If they're Crabby...
Our little house has no air conditioner.
Some days, especially now that we are well into hot-dry season, it just gets too hot inside the house to bear. To bear with one another. To be happy as a child or as a mother. I remember an image from Romeo & Juliet saying something to the effect that when the temperature gets hot, so do tempers. So at times like this I send the boys out to our nice big shaded porch and put some water in abucket pool. They love playing in their pool. The pediatrician we went to in Florida had this on the wall in his office, "If they're crabby... put them in water..." Shakespeare and Dr. LaRue really know they're stuff!
Some days, especially now that we are well into hot-dry season, it just gets too hot inside the house to bear. To bear with one another. To be happy as a child or as a mother. I remember an image from Romeo & Juliet saying something to the effect that when the temperature gets hot, so do tempers. So at times like this I send the boys out to our nice big shaded porch and put some water in a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was trying to get Asher to recognize your boys (for our amazing BKK play date), but all he saw was the car in the background. He is pretty impressed that you have an Own Car (a car of your very own).
I really think that it's so much easier to be hot out in the sun that in the house, there's just something about sweating while indoors that is so much worse.
How is it that you've managed to have TWO boys with curls? If you have a baby girl with curls, I will be forced to be overly jealous! :)
wishing we had a place for a "pool"!!!
what sweet boys!! i am loving your new header picture!!
We have the same mindset, take them down to the pool and let them just RUN around and play ball. Our pool has not a single drop of water and we have heard that even during the summer it will remain empty:) At least the boys have a place to run and get dirty :)
Love these pics! Isaiah looks so grown up! Both really, but you can start to see his little grown up face! Too cute!
I have THE cutest (6 and 1/3) grandchildren!! Just saying!!
Post a Comment