...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

20 April 2011

i3's first gift

As we still don't know if i3 is a boy or a girl, we haven't worried about doing any shopping for him/her. However while looking for a replacement pair of Reefs for Anthony the other night (he had had the pair for over 10 years, possibly 12! RIP :) we came across this Deuter Junior backpack in a department store. We bought a blue and a green one for Isaac and Isaiah before we left so they could have some carry-on bags they could manage on airplanes. Deuter also makes an orange one, but we haven't been able to find one online that easily. We know it will be awhile before i3 will actually be able to use this bag on trips, but we just couldn't pass it up. We figure the color works for a boy or a girl.  The Dr. Pepper in the pic was for a friend from Texas who have just returned to Asia...we don't plan to save it for i3...though when the time comes, I'm sure he/she will love DP!)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the orange! Perfec for a boy or girl! You can always think of me when you look at it!

Brandon and April said...

I'm so glad to be "the friend!" And I LOVE the orange! sooo cool.
hey...we have internet finally! :)