
Tons has been happening with the parents Rivers with moving and what not, but that doesn't mean our little 5 month old hasn't stopped being awesome and doing lots of cute awesome stuff. Here he is testing out our new floors. (more about that later on
our other blog)

He's helped us with the move.

He's learned to sit up all by himself! And he also gets his knees under him now (belly off the ground) and rocks like he's going to crawl. 5 1/2 months and getting ready to crawl? We'll try to get pictures of that soon.

He went to Hard Rock Cafe- we bought him a t-shirt since it was his first time:) He can't wear it for another couple of months, but still.

A lot of his hair fell out last month, but the new stuff is starting grow in. However, one little curl remained on the crown of his head. It's so cute!

He has also been to IKEA several times. Here he is in the plush toy pile. Right after this picture was taken an IKEA employee asked us to remove him from the toys. That Isaac. Always into something.

He's also taken baths village-style. Again, more on the green paint later
on our other blog.
5 comments:
Cool bucket :) I love his little curl! So funny and so cute!! I can't wait ot hear more about the house (and that green paint - i think it's cool!)
Aashini started crawling aroudn 5 1/2 - 6 months... and it's been insane since then!! I think she's going to walk by 10 or 11 months - she's already letting go of things and trying to stand herslf! I can't belive how fast they grow!
I LOVE his cute little curl!!
He gets cuter with every post...which seems hard because he's such a friggin doll already!!! I so wish I could squeeze him in person! I'm sooooo happy for you that he's about to crawl! Sure it makes things crazier and you'll barely get anything done, but it's SO.MUCH.FUN!! Eden was crawling by 6 months and it seems crazy because they're still little bitty. But it's so much fun when they can crawl around and get toys themselves!! yay!
ok. that's all now.
My gracious he is so cute! I love, love, love that first picture of him!!
Ditto to all of it!! I don't think he's as excited as you are about the village bath though...love you guys! Yay moving...I feel ya...
We miss you and love you Isaac!
Love,
Uncle Zach, Aunt Heather, Jeremiah, Kaelyn and Adrienne
Post a Comment