...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

25 August 2008

Parental Pride (ANOTHER NEW POST BELOW!!! 2 POSTS!)

A couple days ago at Isaac’s 6 month check-up the doctor was once again impressed at his motor skills. He said, “I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was walking or at least cruising by his 9 month check-up.” Well, 3 days later our Miniman has started pulling himself up! I didn’t expect this for another month or so, so maybe my expectations were wrong and I need to read more about what babies can do at this age, but I’m good with my ignorance. It’s bliss I tell ya…sweet bliss. Yay for Isaac! Take a gander…
Ok, so this post is all about how awesome we think our baby is. Please do not post comments about how, “really he’s just average” because even if we believed it with our heads, you couldn’t change our deep rooted belief (like most parents) that our son is the coolest, most advanced kid, and is at all times ahead of the game in awesomeness. So you’d just be wasting your time typing out some boring statistics about how “most 6 month olds can do the same thing, yada yada yada.” If however, you’d like to post a comment about how you agree with us that our son is ahead of the curve, we welcome it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for the second best baby on the planet! ;) Max is 11 months, and he's just started taking his first steps. I don't think he started pulling up till about 8 months, so your little max is way advanced and oh so impressive! He's entirely too cute with his little toboggan, too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Isaac! His grandparents surely agree that he rates in "awesomeness!" We better bring some sports equipment for Christmas when we come! Can't wait to play!

Emily said...

Hazel can't pull herself up yet, and she's almost 9 months old...so GO ISAAC!! I say he's well ahead of the curve, and Hazel is right on schedule. ;)

Looks like he's picked up on Aashini's little oh face in the post below! What a cutie, with those big blue eyes!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! you crack me up :)
Well, your son is ahead of our curve anyway :) Aashini started pulling up at 8 months :) I'm not sure what is normal, but seems advanced to me ;)

Martin family said...

canaan didn't roll over till about 6 months (crawled at 9 and walked at 14) so I'd say hes doing pretty well:o)
(jarrodandandrea.blogspot.com)
hes adorable!

Brandon and April said...

in my book...isaac will always be ahead of the curve because he
1. was born overseas (cool in any book)
2. makes the coolest little dude faces ever
and
3. looks awesome as he pulls up on her car seat!

yay for isaac and his awesomeness!

The Agarwals said...

Such a big strong boy and so so smart! Did you expect anything less? He's just awesome! :-)