...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

29 August 2008

All in the Family...

So the other night we were looking at pictures my (Sharon) cousin Bobby sent us of his 2 adorable little girls, Kate and Lizzie. Isaac cooed when he saw the pictures and tried to touch the screen (I think it looks like he’s waving to Lizzie…so sweet!)Isaac, as many local people point out to us, doesn’t “follow” neither Anthony nor I in his looks. He kinda resembles me sometimes in some of his mannerisms and sometimes Anthony (when he’s sleeping I think☺). He has very fair skin, blue eyes (still at least), and light brown hair.

Lizzie was born about a month and half before Isaac. Several times I’ve looked at Isaac and thought, “Man, that kid could totally pretend to be Bobby’s kid…and everyone would believe it.”

In looking at the recent pics Bobby sent, I’ve come to the conclusion that Lizzie and Isaac look more like brother and sister than 2nd cousins. Here’s some comparison pics for proof. Some of you out there are going to think I’m seeing things, and some are going to agree with me. They don’t look alike all the time, but I think Isaac looks more like Lizzie than even his own parents. Either way, no denying, they’re 2 cute kids!

Here's both of them looking down ... (Lizzie is with Wendy)
Here's them both smiling...Lizzie's is a bit bigger, but you get the point...
And lastly, both of them in full-out laughs...
I can't wait to get them together next year for a picture. Of course by then they'll probably look completely different!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to agree those are two cute kids! I can't believe it will be next year before they can play together, but maybe they will enjoy each other even more then. You know the cameras will be flashing... we can't wait!

Craig and Angie said...

They could be siblings!! How cute