We're getting Isaac's passport. No worries, his "United States of America" passport...I know some of you were wondering;) Among the documents obviously has to be his birth certificate. (Thanks Andrea for photoshopping! Gotta keep some things out of the public, ya know?!) And yes, we can actually read it and understand it.Many of you have asked who we think Isaac looks like... we're with the rest of you. We don't know! Sometimes Anthony, sometimes me. I think in the above pic, he's sporting one of his mommy's expressions:)
Another, of the many documents required, is a passport photo. There are certain requirements as to how the picture needs to look and I am SO thankful for digital cameras! No wasted film! It took about 30 pictures to get one even this good...
We have an appointment with the American Embassy to finish-up his passport stuff next week... I can't wait to see inside the embassy!
5 comments:
I LOVE his birth cert pic! It's sooo cute!! He does look like you sharon! It's definiteily a sharon pose - it actually looks kinda like your pose from the blogpost on cloth diapers (when you wore them on your hands)... so cute!
I LOVE his hair!!! He's got the coolest hair!!!! He's sooo adorable!!
so I was looking at the birth certificate...does "agama" mean religion? they make you put that on your birth certificate?!?!?
Man I gotta show you my birth certificate. I found out years ago that my parents changed my chinese name after my dad's dad died. i think it's a paternal grandpa's "responsibility" to name his grandkids... anyway, it wasn't just me, my parents changed my older sister, and brother's names too!!!
yeah, totally a Sharon look in the first picture. He is SO cute!!! I can't wait to fluff his hair!! He's totally gonna be sporting a 'fro while I'm there!!
The embassy here is like a bus station except you have to go through six metal detectors and you have to leave your phone behind. They have bad chairs, dirty carpet, and 3 inch glass with VERY LOUD SPEAKERS to broadcast your bizniz to everyone there. They sure aren't wasting your tax dollars on this side of the equator :-). It should be fun hearing them dash people's dreams by refusing them visas ... if you go for that sort of thing, I mean.
Post a Comment