
This week in traveling to Bangkok we used just about every mode of major transportation available...
Airplanes
Trains
Boats
Motorcycles
Cars/Taxis
And apparently Isaac loved every bit. He sleeps a lot during the day usually, but whenever we got on/in any type of vehicle he woke right up and started rolling around and having a good ol' time. He is for sure all boy!
Sitting side-saddle (The way Thai women do it) on a motorcycle taxi. No there's no helmet, but please no complaints...our hotel was at the dead end of a looong narrow street... we'd simply paid these guys to take us to the end of the street...took less than a minute!

On the boat heading to the Grand Palace... Isaac really loved the rumble of the engines!

Waiting for the sky train to arrive... usually its harder for me feel him when I'm standing up, but not on the sky train. He made SURE I knew he was enjoying himself... lots of kicking!

We hope he'll be a great little traveler once he's out... in-utero he's already traveled to 3 different countries...Indonesia (except he was a secret then:), Cambodia, and Thailand... and this was his second trip to Thailand. We can't wait to take him to lots of fun places!
3 comments:
Fun! That first pic is the one I commented on in the other blog - too cute :) My baby goes crazy in rickshaws... every time I get in one whether he's been sleeping or not she goes crazy! :) haha!
More fun pics! I bet he'll be one awesome little traveler! What an adventure he's had already! By the time Isaac arrives, he will be an expert!
I am loving the little belly! I haven't seen the blog in like 4 weeks because of my internet woes! Anyways, glad you are finally showing! I can't believe someone stuck their finger in your belly button! Wow!
The Robertses:)
Post a Comment