...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

26 October 2007

24 weeks!

So here's the 24 weeks belly...
By now Isaac should be a foot long and weigh over a pound... on a "pregnancy bulletin" we receive from a website every week it compared the baby's size to a large corn cob...meaning, he's definitely substantial now, but still not very wide/fat as the fat layers and the filling out of all his limbs will happen in the coming weeks. His lungs are really starting to develop now too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even now I know my grandson would be snugglier than a cob of corn!! Although... if he takes after his mother when she was a baby...I could be wrong!
Looking forward to any kind of snuggling,
Mama D.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Cute belly! Will you every look at a corn cob the same again?? Your belly is growing! Fun!

Anthony and Sharon said...

It's funny that you say that Mama... he plays the "press my back up against my mom's belly" game a lot and it feels SO hard...like a lean little boy. Hopefully the fat in the next few weeks will make him a bit snugglier but we'll take him however he comes (just cuz babies aren't fat and snuggly doesn't mean they're not sweet!:)

And to all those out there who think my mom was saying something mean, she totally isn't. Apparently as a baby I was always in the normal range of weight and length but just never had that "fat" melt-in-your-arms kind of baby snuggly quality...I was always leaner (like my dad I think)... It's probably why when I try to float in a pool I sink to the bottom and why now in pregnancy I'm not 'fattening-up' very fast.

Emily said...

Cute little belly! I think you have the typical wives' tale boy belly!

Hey by the way, can I link your baby blog on our baby blog?

Anonymous said...

Cute pregnant belly!! Makes ya just wanna rub it! Too bad I can't...wish there was some futuristic simulation type thing where I really could...but I guess that technology just hasn't been invented yet. I'll just wait...LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brandon and April said...

corn cob?! surely there's some other vegetable/fruit out there that is better for describing baby dimensions. crazy baby center.

The Agarwals said...

Love the pic and the growing belly- I'm wondering when you're going to give us another one of those perspective shots, where you take the picture looking down at your feet! You're looking awesome! Can't wait to see that little cutie pie!