As if it were even possible!
The numbers don't lie, but I'm in a bit of denial.
3/4 of her 1st year? Done? Already?
| Big Girl! A whopping 6.5kgs according to the doctor. (14.3 lbs) And 68.5cm long! (26.9 inches) |
| She talks and babbles and does "patty cake" like it ain't no thang. |
| She's been doing a lot of standing by herself. |
![]() |
| All in all we are totally enamored with our baby bird. Thanks Aunt April for the pic...see...your pictures ARE better than mine (I knew it.) |
Sweet Ellie Bird, you are so much fun and bring us so much joy. How 'bout let's just make these last 3 months to 1 year a slow crawl, mkay?

2 comments:
The Durrance Grands plus One have enjoyed a real "bonding" time with her!! She'll be walking the next time we cross paths!!
LOVE HER! Precious thang. What I failed to capture in her picture was her cat-like speed and reflexes. Gotta have a fast shutter with this here wee one!!
Post a Comment