...but who's counting?
Funny how even though I didn't blog about Immanuelle turning 8 months old, she up and did it anyway!
And because everyone loves nice, neat, organized blog archives, here is the picture from a couple weeks ago when our Ellie Bird officially got one month older than the previous blogpost told you she was.
 |
| Birdie-Bye loves playing with her brothers. |
 |
| She went on a coffee date with her daddy and chose to wear her "Aunt Heather" face. Which is, of course, gosh-darn cute! |
 |
| Anthony read an article recently that said Americans are "sterilizing their children to death." I think we've dodged that bullet. |
 |
| Seriously y'all. It's just too much some days. |
 |
| Big News this month: Immanuelle overcame her fear of everyone-but-Mama when Aunt Cara came to town. She even fell asleep on her! Also, I want family photos in front of this wall. |
We're blowing through month 8...month 9 will come (eventually).
No comments:
Post a Comment