...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

29 January 2011

...that spells...

Here is my craft project for the week. Felt letters at a random store in the mall for 50 cents a piece + a roll of magnet tape from the newly opened "Ace Hardware" in said mall = Name Magnets!

I made Isaac's a couple years ago from some wooden letters I found at another mall in this country. So I thought it would be fun for Isaiah to have his own as well. They're not the same, but fun anyway with lots of A's, I's, and S's :)  I also included proof of my dumb moment. All the other letters are perfectly reversible. Doesn't matter what side the magnet goes on, it's still an "I" "A" or "H."  Isaac was "helping" me and there was super glue involved so I just wasn't even thinking when I got to the S as to what side the magnet should go on.  Luckily the letters are only 50 cents!

So last year when we were going to Disney World nearly every weekend, the thought crossed my Mama-Bear mind more than once that if Isaac ever got lost, or heaven forbid, someone ever took him, I would want him to know his name and be able to tell it to anyone, even spell it if necessary. 

So the name song was born. 
Thought this was an appropriate post to debut the song to the world.

4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

Ok...I really liked the video!! but my kids...they LOVED it and we're about to go watch it for the seventh time. At the end salem says, "Dwink...Dwink!!" and points at Isaiah's nalgene.
such brilliant (and cute!!) boys!!

Cara said...

Probably one of the cutest things...EVER. That is all.

Emily said...

So cute!! Both Isaac's more enunciated version, and Isaiah's "I!!"

marylou said...

what a great idea...and way too cute (and then some)!