Anthony took the boys to a playground near Isaac's preschool the other day so I could study in peace at home. This neighborhood photo is pretty typical of middle-class suburb neighborhoods here. There is usually at least one playground in these types of neighborhoods.
I love this picture because of Zay's feet in the flip-flops. He's nearly grown out of them now (they were Isaac's) but his little brown square feet just look so cute in them, I couldn't resist posting this pic. It's gonna be a little hard to get rid of them after he's done with them. They're pretty well worn out now :(
And who wouldn't push their toy car down the slide?
Isaiah. He is so round and cute. His profile is just so precious. I'm already praying my grandkids get that profile. :)
Wonder what happened after this pic was taken?
And even though this wasn't at the playground, I wanted to show our big man using his spoon. We think he might be left-handed as he eats, brushes his teeth, and often grabs things with his left hand.
The boys are doing great. Isaac LOVES preschool. Isaiah loves the one-on-one attention he gets at home with Mama and Daddy while Brother is at school. Though Mama and Daddy may or may not miss the helpful distraction Brother makes when he's home to play with Isaiah.
You must also see what Isaac has learned to do finally after so many attempts to teach him and him trying at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house.
7 comments:
you're such a good mommy to let him spoon feed himself already. I so don't ever let salem do that because of the mess he makes all over himself. Just. Can't. Handle. It. I need to get over it.
cute pics!!
Isaac will be on his own swinging before long! I love the new picture that opens the blog!! So sweet!
i love the new pic too! good job isaac...katie and kyle watched you swinging with me (out...in...love it)!
what a great daddy to take the boys to play so mommy can get in some study time!! the picture of the boys at the top is too much, your sons are such cutie pies!
Seriously, I wanna eat Isaiah up. He is probably my favorite little boy to look at. Can he marry Annabel so their kids can look like him?
grandmama's proud also!
In... out... in... out... in... out
Funny how just 2 little words instantly transport me back to being a kid or to being a teacher and teaching preschool kids to swing!
And what a fun new header picture of your boys showing some love. :)
Post a Comment