...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

16 December 2010

A "Rivers Day" Video

Yesterday was a special day for our family.  One year ago Sharon and I stood before a judge in Orlando, Florida who ruled that Isaiah was now legally our son.  In honor of that day we plan to celebrate "Rivers Day" every December 15th.  Yesterday we celebrated by going to TGI Friday's (not what we would have chosen is the States, but Western food is Western food!).  We may do a bigger post about "Rivers Day" later, but until then here's a video.  Before we went to TGI Friday's the boys were playing on our front porch.  Warning for the Grandparents - this may be too cute to handle:

6 comments:

roger and courtney said...

Your guys are making me sooooo excited about having two little guys!
Happy Rivers Day! What a fun day to celebrate!

Brandon and April said...

so precious.
and I love the mouthful of dirt at the end!

Sara said...

I LOVE YOU TOO ISAIAH!!!! Was I loud enough...did he hear me? If cuteness could kill me then I would totally be dead right now.
:) Sara

jdk0103 said...

What a precious video! Love it :) I can't believe how fast a year goes by!!!

Grandmama and Granddaddy said...

Oh my stinking gosh!! We LOVED that!! We're ready to come through the computer!! Please pack them up and send them back!!

marylou said...

i love all of you!

p.s. yeah...i finally got a word verification lol!

p.s.s....and this definitely is way too cute...love isaac's little manerisms (and isaiah's dirt eating wink!)