...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

19 December 2010

Because Preschool Rocks...

Here's more pics of Isaac at Preschool.

Our boy dressed in his spiffy uniform outside our house. They actually forgot to give me the shorts with his shirts (picture pleated blue checks with cuffs instead of navy shorts).  And this was taken on a camera phone...but the handsomeness still shines through all of it.
  
He wears the pink uniform Tuesday - Thursday but Monday and Friday are "Aerobic Days" so he has to wear a more casual uniform that day. Most of these pics were taken on Friday, hence the fantastic looking athletic wear he's sporting.  Here he is in the main classroom. I'm standing outside in the play yard (it's got half-bars wrapped in Christmas tinsel). I love all the bare feet. 

I'm not sure what I like so much about these pics, but they are just so cute to me! Here's the big athletic man hanging from the sliding monkey bar thing. He did it several times and was so proud of himself!
My little blondie in the midst of the sea of black hair.

Yay for preschool!

4 comments:

roger and courtney said...

It looks like he's having a great time.
The first time you posted a picture of him at preschool I was thinking it didn't look like he was wearing a uniform. And I was confused. Because it's Asia and they all wear uniforms. I think half the reason I want to send Asher to preschool is for the uniform.
I can't wait to hear more about his preschool adventures, you are helping me get ready to send Asher!

Brandon and April said...

he's so adorable. and it looks like he's having a blast! how could you not with a giant giraffe in your classroom!? :)

Emily said...

Yeah, between the uniforms, the aerobics days, and the giraffe, there is so much fun happening in these pictures!

CAL said...

what a handsome little guy in his uniform!!! so glad that he has a wonderful place to go learn and make friends. Oh, and his form on the bars...pretty impressive.