Anthony was at my Grandmother's the other day and saw this photo of my Dad when he was a year old. (nice suspenders!) When Isaac was younger people would say he looked like Anthony (about as equally as they'd say he looked like me) but in my mind I kept thinking, "Yeah but you just haven't seen all the kids on my side of the family." Then when Isaac started walking his little legs looked like miniature versions of my dad's. We'd make jokes about little Bruce walking. I tried to find a picture of Isaac around the same age and sort of the same expression. Other than the "coloring" I think it's crazy how similar they are. If I had photoshop I would darken Isaac's hair just to see! Can you see it?

3 comments:
Definitely see it, especially in the eyes!
I can TOTALLY see it. AWESOME! Salem doesn't resemble my side of the family at all. He's definitely a chancler baby. So congrats on having strong genes that you passed on to a son! :)
Wow! I've often thought he looked like the Durrance cousins, but never connected it with your dad. Seeing this picture, I'd say that he DEFINITELY looks like your dad! :)
Post a Comment