I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. A year ago today our second son was being born and we were at Disney World. What a special day and we had no clue what was even going on. How GOOD God is to work on our behalf without us even knowing! So here's the run-down of our big little-man's First birthday bash.
| The cake idea... |
| What it ended up being! We had his party at our local state park, so it was kind of a swamp theme:) |
| Cohen and Isaiah. Cuties! |
| Hot diggity dog! |
| Corn hole...er...Cornhole?...er Corn Hole....hmmm... |
| Insert 5th grader photo here. :) |
| The Roberts kids |
| A Rivers, some Suttons, and a Durrance cousin... |
![]() |
| A Hays |
![]() |
| Cousin Kaelyn's handmade card. I LOVE handmade cards! |
| A prayer of blessing and thanks for the precious life of our little man! What kind of family would we be without him? |
| The smash cake |
| Happy Campers |
![]() |
| Freaked out by the birthday song + tired + something entirely new = Crying at your own party |
![]() |
| This one is my favorite of the day! |
| A |
| After nap was present time. Just a couple as we're moving soon. Though friends gave towards Isaiah's new backpack...and they gave so much we went ahead and bought it last night! |
| Comprendo mi amigos? |
![]() |
| There's a lot of love out there! |
![]() |
| Would it be Florida and summer without an afternoon rainshower? |
| My sister! |
| Yall just wait there while I nap. (See Emmett doing the same?) |










4 comments:
GREAT pics! I especially love the one of you and Isaiah, but like you said, the one of him crying with his smash cake is GREAT too! haha What is it with me and crying baby pics? I love them! haha Happy birthday to your absolutely adorable 1 year old! Now you have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. It just SOUNDS more busy.
Happy Happy Birthday to Isaiah! I can't believe it's been a year already! Wow that's flown by fast ;) Looks like you had a fun time, great post!
oh goodness, so many things...
What a precious precious boy. He's so blessed my life too and I haven't even gotten to meet him yet. What a perfect example his life is of our amazing Father!
LOVE the picture of him snuggling his mommy. WAY precious!
and the cake?!! Did you make that?! So cute!
What a quick year! looks like you guys had a great time!
Awesome Awesome Pictures!!!!!
LOVE the cake picture!
I also love the "wash off the cake" picture :) AWESOME!
Great pics!!!!
Post a Comment