
11 months! It's just nuts how fast time has flown. The above picture took a little work today!
Today while taking the koala picture, Isaiah was very chill and really not wanting to smile. Not grumpy, just not smiley either.

So I asked "Big Brother" to help make Isaiah laugh and smile for his picture. Oh if you could hear Isaac say, "Ti-llll ti-lll ti-llll!" (tickle tickle tickle!)

But no response.

So Daddy and Isaac got in on the "making Zay laugh" action down in the yard behind me...



These are just so funny to me. To Isaiah, they perked his interest, and after way too many tosses of his big brother and a few pulled muscles from Daddy, he managed a smile or two.


So I guess that's the perogative of an 11 month old!

He's so big!
5 comments:
It's just ALL CRAZY!! He's growing up way too fast, and how high Isaac was up in the trees. I think Ben started all the "how high can we throw our children" when he threw Loraine up in the air at the beach when she was little! Definitely fun times!
Zay is sooooo cute!!!! Isaac's pictures are awesome! I love the one where you can just see his legs!!!
so big and sooooo handsome!
So cute. I think Isaiah looks adorable just chillin'. And the tossing pictures - one reason I think I don't have boys is because I am just not daredevil enough.
Oh...my...goodness. He is getting so big. What a cute little man. :)
Post a Comment