...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

24 August 2010

Brag Post

Isaac loves books. The #1 requested book right now around here is "Sasha visits Kuala Lumpur." When he colors he draws "two taw towers" and when he plays legos he makes "two taw towers." Here's a video of us reading the book. He's actually experienced everything in the book (except for rubber tapping and eating durian). Can't wait to take him back so he can see everything and actually remember it! This video is a bit long, but I love how much our first-born son is talking these days...and I think the grandparents will like it!



For all my friends in Asia, the "Sasha" books are fantastic! There are several "Sasha in Singapore" books and then several in other parts of Asia...Bali, KL, Hong Kong, Bangkok, etc... the artwork is beautiful, the content is educational, and its just plain fun to see in a book some of the fun places we've been together!

And Isaiah. Sweet, chubby, ridiculously tan, blows splurfs on cheeks and arms and tries to say "pacifier," Isaiah. He can walk now and is getting better everyday. Not sure when we'll classify his first steps (a couple weeks ago?) but this past weekend he just really decided it was time. It's still a bit shaky but he goes all over the kitchen and from person to person. I say if you can make it 15-20 ft you're a "walker." So now playing outside will be a tad less challenging and the rough-housing with Brother will only increase in intensity I'm sure!

3 comments:

roger and courtney said...

Thanks for the info on the book, that will be neat to get and read to Asher although I already know his only interest in the book about Bangkok will be the cars, taxis, tuk tuks, etc.
Asher and I watched Isaiah's video on facebook earlier, he looks so sweet running to Anthony.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

What a super fun book! I wonder if Sasha ever visits Prague? ;) If so, the food wouldn't be half as interesting as KL!

As for your new walker, what a precious giggle squeal behind his pacifier! So cute!

Emily said...

That walking video is adorable! I love the way babies look when they first start walking!